Thursday 1 October 2009

ANGEL AT WORK..................

ANGEL AT WORK......
EXPECT RANDOM MIRACLES.........

I was given this wonderful thought today by a very good friend of mine... Hilda... It made me feel warm, so I smiled
.

I decided when I got home I would find an appropriate picture, retrieve those wonderful words then post it on my blog... which will also proudly adorn my study room door and hopefully ensure I'm on the other side tapping away hard on my keyboard, viewing my screen, whilst using my brain cells... as I gently relax with a sense of knowing I am quite possibly creating a miracle or two just by having those words with-in my home..... Love it Hilda! Cos I know anything’s possible........... Thank you for reminding me!

I will also add... that those lovely words came just at the right time, because what I wasn't able to share with Hilda today (we were so very busy) ... was this... I received an email this morning with the disappointing news.... in one of my competitions I had been unsuccessful, despite them telling me the story was enjoyed by the reader!!!

Ahhh well Onwards and Upwards... I won’t be giving up... I'll be Back... xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment