Tuesday 20 October 2009

There's an Angel In My Blog.....

In the confines of my Blog.. I am under the wonderful illusion, ‘I'm an Angel’ who, within her world is a super hero....

I have a complex brain that holds a big warm heart... I love to Share, Care, Empower, Encourage, Promote, Persuade, Support, Cheer, Inform. The icing on the top of my delicious cake is to hold on to the powerful energy which penetrates our surroundings... enabling me to Inspire & Scare.... I also endeavour to motivate. Above all I sincerely hope to show my fellow human beings that there’s always a way... a choice... an option... Sometimes it might be a choice you/they/we haven’t even contemplated.... Through my writing, I’m hoping some of you find an answer, an idea, a thought, a feeling of understanding.... or even a different perspective on life.....

My Cyber World is relatively new... I ‘m still learning, researching and open to constructive suggestions... I like to think, I have and can use My Angel World to reach out and gently touch the human race. The one thing I can guarantee you all when you get here, is a genuine soul with no hidden agenda.... So if you have some spare time or a free moment, grab a drink... move closer to the screen .... and check out my world. A warm if sometimes scary welcome awaits you....

Angel  xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment