Friday 23 October 2009

More Thoughts then I have time for......

Happy Weekend Comments

Hurray the weekends here and how glad I am to see it....

Well first I would like to wish everyone a good one... I happen to know it’s not just me who's thankful for that Friday feeling... The week for you as for me has been a long one...(aren't they all) I should know because I work with many of you and as one of life's keen observers, I know you’re all desperate for some relaxation time... so come on pull that chair up closer, sip that cold one and listen to my many thoughts.

Where shall I start today? I really hope you liked my story for Halloween,'Ella's Mirror' I felt those goose bumps rise just writing it, having to re-read it over and over again hopefully ensuring grammar and story flow nicely it becomes so real. I see the story unfold again and again.... In the end I felt so sorry for Ella. I physically felt something as she was sucked into that underworld allowing the entity into what had been her life.....

I feel happy about this week because I managed to find quite a bit of time to write... I’ve been happily working on Polly as well as Secrets and Sins... I've got two deadlines to keep so that's an on going project which I’ll keep you informed of. I hope you've managed to read my dream article ‘In my World I can do anything be anyone’ I sincerely hope you smiled as I danced with one of my favourite celebrities Peter Andre... I feel as if I had a sneak peek into what I thought their world would feel like.... For a night times adventure, I found it to be dazzling but even then I observed in my dream I was in a different body... Am I so conditioned that I wanted to be 5ft 8” with long legs and a bronze toned body? I have to say I even felt my long black hair brush against my back as I moved on that dance floor.... in this life unfortunately we all know, everything appears to be visual... personally for me... beauty is what beauty does.... but hey it was fun and I enjoyed writing the dream sequence.... very realistic.

Oh there’s something else I wanted to talk to you about.... Bi-Polar... I believe it’s also known as Manic Depressive Disorder... Have you been watching Stacy Slater on east-enders? Her real name is (Lacey Turner) I tell you... that young lady has had me laughing, crying and then heart broken as her mother was eventually forced to have her sectioned because of the behaviour and it's impact on her and the family. I occasionally come across this illness in my work; it gave me a fresh insight into seeing the disease first hand with its symptoms etc. And strangely enough I don’t feel as fearful of the symptoms. I'm sure I could recognise when someone is high and what to look out for.

My plans for the weekend... apart from hopefully finding time to chill, which may help take me into next week with a calm disposition ... I also need to bravely close my eyes, ears and shut down my brain especially when my computer cries out for me to tap, tap, tap .... I have a MUST-DO list .... House work and errands to run as well as pick up socially with family and friends before they think Doug and I have become hermits....

Oh well my welcome blogger, have a great weekend and don't do anything I wouldn't do...

Angel hopes to fly Back Soon xxx

1 comment:

  1. It’s Sunday evening and before I settle to eat dinner and chill for the evening, I decided to call into my Blog and see what was happening. I have to say I'm so glad I stopped by.... so many people have called by this weekend. I have also received lots of emails with complimentary reviews... Thank you everybody for taking the time to stop by its so very much appreciated and totally encourages me to do more and more... Mwah xxxx Angel xxxx

    ReplyDelete