Saturday 3 October 2009

What a week.............

My thoughts for the week begin with that dreaded word.... ILLNESS.... Arghhhhh...

I was a bit poorly and more than anything I desperately wanted a magical Angel to wrap its soft white wings around me and help me get better....... glad to say I'm fandabedozie now. You know it goes without saying we all have to look after ourselves, watch those nasty little viruses... watch those coughs and sneezes because they spread diseases....remember the hand wash code and especially keep those stress levels in check... I spent 4 days in bed and thankfully on the 4th evening it ran its course... On Thursday I was back in work and filling up on the stress levels again...

I say it all the time but it's true.... The weeks are flying!!! When you work full-time I’m sure they fly faster.... For me this wobbly week has been a nice short week. Glad to say the weekend came around that bit faster. And what a weekend we have planned... we had to be up very early today... we had pre-arranged for a guy to come and fit a new ceiling in our kitchen, due to a previous leak... It looks fabulous now.

Then Maddie, our mental cocker spaniel was booked in at the doggy beauty parlour for a right good grooming.... We dropped her off and decided it would probably be the only spare time we could get for shopping with that in mind it was off to Tesco, making sure we got everything on our list and you know what it's like, getting more besides. It was back to collect Maddie then home to unload and stock up the cupboards including the freezer... While Doug was unloading the shopping I was very supportive.... busy getting very important pictures of Maddie’s new look for her fan club. Maddie shot off up the garden to happily show Thomas our black and white cat her brand new look.

So folks, despite a shaky start to the week I'm happy to announce it finished beautifully... Right now I'm in my study having worked a little on my Polly Tucker, which I might add is coming along beautifully..... I also have to dutifully report that from down-stairs I can smell the most delicious aroma of Scottish soup..... Doug is cooking away and I can’t wait to taste his offerings.... Yum Yum.

I am happy to say I have managed to do a bit more writing this week and surprisingly enough not actually when I was ill although during those sleepy periods I did dream up alot of new & exciting ideas ....

Until next week big warm hug and lots of Angel kisses.... Mwah xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment