Thursday 9 June 2022

Inspiration...


 

Oh, this is so true... 

Other people's opinions are just that... Opinions, and of course it goes without saying that they're entitled to theirs. But you my darling, be true to yourself, and if you're at peace then all is well in your world. I have taken time to wish I could make everyone happy, but I can't, and as we know, that's an unrealistic intention... We have to remember; we can't fix everybody!  

There is nothing wrong with having the intention of inspiring others, and motivating where we can. 

Another day of writing and being with the characters in my novel. I find it so relaxing, unless of course I'm struggling with where a character has to go, or what they have to do, but it usually happens as I sit back and ponder.

Have a beautiful day... 

MJ Ewen 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment