Wednesday 22 June 2022

Alma Essie...


 

Image shared from Pinterest

There is so much to my journey. But, I've instructed my writer to be selective in what is shared. When MJs book is published I want you to read it and enjoy the ups and downs of my family, who want nothing but the best for others, however it's when we come into contact with outsiders, and sometimes, family, that the journey shifts, and changes. and as you will eventually read, not always for the better. There's so much sadness and heartache in life and it reflects in many different ways... I became aware that when I looked into characters and their stories, I knew it was all relevant, and most characters, even the small ones become a big part of who we are, and usually impact on where we're going. The story-line can develop at an alarming rate, so its important to be able to retain the information, and at least record it...    

As the big screen moves across my writers mind, I always see the bigger picture with her, and thankfully we see a smaller one too. 

Anyways my lovely's, it hot here today... I hope whatever you're up to, you're chilling and enjoying the beautiful weather. Me, I'll get back to discussions with my characters. 

MJ Ewen 

No comments:

Post a Comment