Sunday 19 June 2022

A Still Mind...

Image shared from Pinterest.

A still mind is everything, and this is whats needed in the Essie household. Alma is yet to tell her tale. Isabelle is Darkness, where Alma is Light. Alma will be introduced shortly and the novel will take on a whole new meaning... The reasons, whys, and wherefores, will come to the front, and plots which have accumulated, and festered, will continue to take on a life of there own. 

My writers journey is exciting, it's one with no expectations, and no pressure. Not everyone gets it. Not everyone will love me... I'm not everyone's cup of tea, but that's ok because I love myself, I've made my peace with most everything, and because I have I find it easy to love and accept others. My writers brain allows healing every-time I sit, think, wonder and visualise, scenes, characters, and plots. I have so much to write, and I never seem to run out of the visual stories which regularly run through my brain, however, I'm fortunate, because I have the time to do this and I know time isn't a luxury that others have.

Till next time... 

MJ Ewen 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment