Sunday 24 July 2022

The Investigation...

 

Image from Pinterest

Meet Alan King. Private Detective... Smokes like a trouper. A lover of the under-dog. He loves coffee, although prefers whiskey, engages well with the female of the species, but cant help himself, hes old school, and relaxes more with the boys. Nothing ever surprises him, hes seen and heard it all. 

Love this character, and not surprisingly, Chapter 8 belongs to him. I'm having to take a bit of time out to research criminology and crime dating back to the 1930's. I have to be honest, I'm out of my depth on this subject, but I'm determined to research, to make sure I give it a good shot. (fingers-crossed)

Already I'm racing ahead, cant wait to get into the other chapters however, I endevour to practice self discipline, I need to do it right. So much done, yet so much to do...

Have a great week ahead and until sometime soon... 

MJ   

No comments:

Post a Comment