Saturday 2 July 2022

Don't Tell Me What To Do...


 It's Saturday, my candle flickers, I'm drinking a Smoothie, my darling is working, and Frankie is by my feet...  

What a great day to do what I love best...  

I can't quite believe I completed Chapter 6 yesterday. It's not the longest chapter, but my plan was to keep it short, and not waffle around what happens to Alice Essie. Her story starts out beautiful, but gets unbelievably dark 

It doesn't matter where I go with this novel, Isabelle follows, like a stalker... She isn't the protagonist, but I see shes become the main stay. Well I guess we'll just have to see how Alma develops throughout the chapters, it's in the hands of that little voice inside my head, the content of which I would never try to predict. 

Isabelle, is determined to be, in the words of William Shakespeare, the be-all-and-end-all... Lets keep her on her toes, and give her something to go after. Lets give her a worthy opponent, lets show her that despite beginnings, there are beautiful people in the world, and those beautiful people don't need to be contaminated by those who are broken. 

Chapter 7 here I come... 

Have a wonderful weekend and whatever you do, enjoy, smile, and count your blessings. 

MJ Ewen

  

No comments:

Post a Comment