Saturday 16 July 2022

I Write for Two Reasons...

Image from Pinterest
 
Not everyone writes for fame and fortune, although, if it happened, it would be all well and good... I write for me, and to try and perfect the craft. I do wish I'd started sooner, but it wasn't possible. I'm thoroughly enjoying the journey, and that's all that matters. 

Another day working on Chapter 8.  I'm finding this part in the story a little challenging, due to needing to know procedures for murder cases, and then there's a time constraint. But I'll get there. And hopefully, if its worth publishing, I'm sure I will have the right people around me for help, and support.

The buzz it gives me as I plod along is soul satisfying, it seems, this is what I was born to do... 

Take care in the Heat-Wave this weekend... Have fun! 

MJ 

No comments:

Post a Comment