Wednesday 13 July 2022

Flames of Passion...

He had my name on him, so why did he choose her?

Isabelle is struggling with what she witnessed in the club last night, watching Alma and Shay together, isn't what she needed. This... she is quick to remind me, will end in tears. 

If ever there was a character who was persistent in my ear, its this one. Isabelle doesn't leave anything alone, she's like a dog with a bone, and pecks away at you. However, I cannot let her in right now, because I have to complete Chapter 7, and commence Chapter 8, with the investigation around the murder of Alma's father. If I'm honest, I think I could write a whole book on Isabelle, shes turned out to be an amazing character, with a lot to offer. 

Today the word count must be high, and if I see flames of passion rise from my finger tips as they fly over the keys, I will be one happy writer. 

I might add that right now I have company, Jiminy Cricket has joined me, and today he sits on my shoulder. It's always great to have someone who believes in you. 

Until next time... 

MJ Ewen 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment