Thursday 7 July 2022

Shay Connor...

 


One and a half great days where I've been able to focus fully on Chapter 7. Both days produced good word-counts, but today's has been outstanding... I felt as if there was tremendous heat being produced from my finger tips, and my mind was seeing scenes and pictures, at break neck, pacing speed. 

I love Shay Connor, he's a beautiful man, and is in the right place, at the right time. He has an adventure to go on, but his character is going to be more than ready for it, due to what he can gain, or even, what he might lose. 

Chapter 7 belongs to this guy, however, he shares it with the beautiful Alma Essie. Their story has given me goosebumps. I am really enjoying their adventure... 

So my darlings, coffee break is over, and I'm back on it! 

Until next time...

MJ 

No comments:

Post a Comment