Monday 1 March 2010

Sin-Island...

Anger at boiling point... she decided to take her prisoner and subject him to her scorn... but what exactly had he done to warrant this ferocious attack and would she live on to regret it...

Shhhhhh I hissed angrily… immediately I felt my delicate facial muscles involuntarily twitch. Hoarsely I whispered I can’t stand this any longer; the darkness, your darkness it’s killing me. Come with me quickly but for pity’s sake stop crying. Your cruel blackness is all consuming, your evil thoughts are unbearable… they've overshadowed my life to the point of jeopardising my existence…

I have no alternative, you leave me no choice... I have to take you to the island of sins where I’ll make sure you never escape to darken another’s door… I’ll ensure your complete destruction… making sure your disappearance is ceaseless and everlasting.

Don’t you look at me like that and for gods sake, stop that damn whimpering… with all my heart and the whole-mass of my being, I hate what you've become. Feeling tears cascade like a heavy April shower, I screamed out at the top of my lungs... I especially hate what you’ve done to me. It stop’s now… it has to be eradicated.

Looking around nervously in the gloom, I hoped we'd not been seen. At the waterfront I pulled at the boat’s thick heavy rope, removing it roughly from its anchor point. I moved quickly savagely pushing the tied, gagged individual onto the floating vessel. Nostrils flaring I smelled seaweed flapping against my boat... I could not help but feel completely nauseous, as I watched him struggle to lift his bleeding head off the deck. Evil eyes stared up at me... I scowled like a predator. Looking out to sea I reminded him of how fed up I was with the lies, the let downs especially all those deeply felt disappointments and his never ending soul destroying broken promises. Overcome with profound frustration, I had now reached my boiling point.

The engine hummed, I felt a warm comfortable sensation just knowing my boat was gliding away from land. Silently I watched as his eyes grew darker, his head moved slowly from the land up to the sky then out to sea… , It didn’t sound like me but from somewhere deep, I heard a raucous malevolent laugh. I told him... with out him, I would have an amazing future. I would right all his wrongs. Even so I knew from beyond the unknown, I would have to pay a price for his hijack... But that could wait!

Despite my intense one sided communication, all I could hear through the sea breeze has it gently swept over me, was his deep laboured breaths. Compassion departed long ago so I sneered. Irritably flicking my long damp hair backwards away from my face. Each wave made me more determined. Powerfully I steered the boat further out to sea… I recall feeling so glad the moon was full having put in an appearance... for in a short time I would be able to see fully the ugliness of the other world... the world, I was about to project him into. It was then I decided to tell him where the Island of sin was and just exactly what his dire fate would be…

No comments:

Post a Comment