Friday 15 January 2010

Heal the past..Live the present..Dream the future...

Nature Comments Natural Comments Nature Graphics Life Quotes
My thoughts this week are running very much along the lines of what ifs, why’s and wherefores and what you might do about it...but only if you so wish!

I believe especially if we are predisposed to stubbornness we will persistently become unwaveringly transfixed, in our own perception of any given facts whilst we traipse along the pathways of experiencing life; we become inclined to believe we are right, everyone else is wrong. We know best, everyone else knows nothing. We’re not budging, because we've been hurt the most and it’s always everybody else's fault etc. In a heartbeat it can become all blown out of all proportion, very often selfishly developing into Me...Me... Me...

I’ve lived long enough to know this kind of hypnotic thinking can and will ruin lives... It often holds the human race in a spell binding, riveting spot...which then becomes terribly hard to step out from because as we all know and heaven forbid... that’s like admitting we’re wrong.

Through my own life’s experiences, I’ve discovered certain sentences and their meanings have impacted on my thoughts, subsequently having a huge influence on my life. Which brings me back to the.... Questions... The what if’s... The why‘s... and wherefore’s..... If you see a word or you read a sentence, think about it... hopefully it will enable your own thought process to search out the answer....I have faith and I believe that each and every person magically holds within them the answers to all their troubles and sometimes it can just be a matter of simply not being so intractable. For instance if you discover any of the sentences below apply to your own existence how would it make you feel and what could you do about it...

What would you do, if through your own stubborn stupidity you lost all your family and friends? What would you think if you discovered it was because of your individual character? Then you were reliably informed, it was your difficult persona which made it impossible for anyone to get close or through to you and that maybe you’re needy, blameless, self-righteous personality with its self destruct mode was too much for family members to bear.

What would you think if you could predict & repair yours as well as everyone else’s future? And you plainly saw the only way through for all those concerned... was that YOU had to take a deep breath and forgive everyone everything... I cringe because I hear you laugh... but wait, think about it... don’t you truly believe losing your family and friends is not worth winning the argument... that it’s imperative to agree to disagree. Don’t you also agree it’s important to make peace with your past, so it won’t screw up your future?

What if you suddenly understood that life’s too short to waste by hating anyone, and then as if in a vision you see all the negative time you spend name-calling certain individuals could quite possible be your own down fall... Why? Because that nasty behaviour ends up isolating you from others, in the end they don’t actually see you as a person they just hear your horrible thoughts expressed via your abhorrence... they very quickly lose trust in you because after all you’re not trustworthy, especially when you can talk behind other family members and friends backs.... Hopefully, I pray you will recognize quite clearly Karma is circular... So please don’t forget, put that jealous envy away. Stop showing the mirror two sides to your face. Cleanse yourself. Be genuine, open your heart and be kind. Take care of others. After all... that’s how you want others to treat you and your children... Don’t you? And whatever you do try not to be so conceited that you perceive you know everybody’s thoughts and feelings... I have always found it highly offensive to be told how I feel and how I should act!!!

I’m honest enough to share right now... I have not always been mindful of these things, thankfully for me wisdom came with age. I'm sure if anyone made an honest comment on the subject, I’m convinced they would wish they'd not made quite so many mistakes. I find the wisdom I hold in my heart has in the past often been wished for, I’m quite sure less mistakes would have been tripped over.... But we all know life doesn’t work like that hence the mistakes, the lessons and the acquired knowledge.... manifesting wisdom.... the trick is to bring the magic from those lessons learned into one’s life and share willingly...

Just like you I also know life isn’t fair even so it’s still good. I have often found it helps and is more healing to cry with someone rather than cry alone... it’s also my belief that it’s ok to let your children see u cry. You also know don’t you, there is no one but you, in charge of your own happiness... Be mindful of this when you recall that your children only have one childhood. Don’t compare your life to others, you have no idea what their journey is all about. Just try to remember however bad or good a situation is, it will change... and I know that time heals almost everything... I say rather loudly GIVE TIME, TIME...

I personally believe it’s never too late to have a happy childhood; that 2nd attempt can be fabulous because having control puts you in a good position enablng those around you to enjoy the experience as well.... Do yourself a favour though, let your imagination aid you in remembering what it was like to be a child...? Recollect how you believed in miracles. Try to get outside every day, miracles are waiting to happen, so no matter how you feel get up, dress up and show up.

What would you do if you were told your fate was in your own hands? What would you do if that fate was manageable despite what you originally thought? Let me tell you in the gentlest way... Life is definitely not tied up with a bow but please remember it’s still a beautiful gift... In the end my friend I won’t lie to you, I have discovered it all helps enormously if you’re truly loved... for some reason things seem easier... I should know, I’ve been at both ends of the spectrum ... but for each and every one of us despite everything I believe the best is yet to come.

We all have choices, we all make thoughts... thoughts become things, all you have to do is choose the good ones... because as we all know this is not a dress rehearsal, this is it! What you and I do in this life we leave behind... so it's very important for everyone, especially family and friends that they know unequivocally, without a shade of doubt... we were genuine and they were loved, wanted and needed....

Well my friends I sincerely hope your thinking caps are on and blinking, causing some serious thoughts even helping you reconsider old issues that happily might not be as out of reach as you maybe once thought.... If it is too late, sadly sometimes it is.... all you have to do is learn from the lesson, making sure it doesn’t happen again...

Till next time.... :) xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment