Wednesday 30 December 2009

Happy New Year 2010.......

Earlier this week I happily rubbed my hands together thinking it’s almost New Year. I couldn’t believe how much I was looking forward to it...

This has been a mad year; nevertheless it’s been a good year apart from May-June & July when my family and I, had to come to terms with a sad piece of news. I won’t hash over it now.... All families have ups and downs to contend with.... But listen, that’s when you know your part of a family and thankfully it doesn’t matter how big or small your family is... it’s when you get on the down side of life, you all suddenly pull together and in supporting one another, the burden becomes so much easier to bear. If you’re out there and you have no family, please let me share this with you... I don’t have a large family unit... over the years my friends have become my family, so just remember, family does not necessarily have to be blood related.

Personally, I have found being positive a real boost in life... It’s got me through some really tough times... I know it’s hard when you’re feeling down and the depression is kicking in. What you have to try hard to focus on and consciously remember is... the lower you sink into your black hole of doom, the harder it is to climb up. There are so many positive things in life that once the vision is clear and you’re able to think straight... you just have to concentrate on those positives, really think about them no matter how trivial they may seem... Slowly my friend, it will become clear to you the only way out, is up...

For me I think most of my positive vibes became stronger once I discovered I truly belonged... In finding that elusive happiness which I had long searched for, I discovered my self confidence grew and I seriously felt there wasn’t anything I couldn’t do for myself or my family and friends....

So here it is.... Here’s my warm, wonderful, wish for all my readers for The New Year 2010.... Keep Positive, stay focused, if you feel like you don’t belong, then help someone else to belong; I have found the payback from helping someone else, is treble the initial outlay ... Keep plenty of laughter in your life even when you don’t feel like smiling.... your smile will brighten someone else’s day and that in itself is a tonic...

So Happy New Year to one and all. I sincerely hope each and every one of you triumphs in whatever you do.

Angel, will see you next year... where she has no doubt she will continue unreservedly, sharing her life, love, laughter, tears and importantly her perceptions on life. :) xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment