Friday 11 September 2009

Big Decision made this week.....

All the things we need time for.... can and do overwhelm us, but the possibilities are endless.

Personally I have always found it a good idea to write a list.... When writing your list... try to prioritise... focus on your needs, wants and must haves...Pin it where you can see it, so that it constantly reminds you of your aspirations and goals.... Then go for it!

The list can be important, for some people. With out it they may not accomplish anything. When the list is complete and your happy... tick things off as you reach your goals giving you clarity and precision to continue.

This week I have felt really strange, one minute high the next minute low... My daily routines have been affected simply by how I have been feeling. On reflection, considering this was my first week back after having some leave... I feel it’s not been too bad.

We enjoyed a good August bank holiday weekend in Scotland; we went to Fort William... Weather was not that brilliant!!! The weekend was a make your mind up time as to whether I was actually going to move to Scotland, or not.... The place was lovely; we enjoyed a fabulous stay in a wonderful, friendly hotel and we did lots of research as well as cruise estate agents .... It wasn’t until I was on the return journey home, sitting quietly in the car (realising I had a numb bum) I shared my decision with Doug....

The weekend had indeed made me realise quite clearly.... I couldn’t leave my family or my friends to live so far away... So a compromise was formed. We are now happily looking to the Lake District for our dream B&B.... So although it’s the same dream it’s just a fresh location.

This week has also brought many little worries to a close and whilst embracing them I have breathed a sigh of relief at those worries becoming manageable.... I still totally believe Life is beautiful and if we can help each other so much the better....

To my Brother If your reading this...
Everything’s going to be alright... you just watch! Mwah xxxx :) xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment