Saturday 7 November 2009

Stuck in a bottle with my thoughts ......

That’s me in the bottle. I know it’s a sad sight but I have the distinct feeling I will be there for a while.... I‘m sorry to report this week that I'm running on pure pressure...

So many things have happened so many things are about to happen... I admit I don’t like change, but I’m also realistic enough to know progression demands it... At work changes are taking place and personally I’m feeling a little out of control in terms of not feeling part of those changes... meaning despite being warmly consulted... the knowledge hurts knowing, it wouldn’t have mattered if I did or didn’t agree.... I feel so many demands being made of me yet in the background on a higher plain I'm being re-categorised, re-evaluated as my role is being re-defined with me and a number of others having to fight for something that over the year’s I have worked hard for..... I feel in limbo as I’m possibly about to be demoted, yet there is an expectation of me to give the same enthusiasm and passion to the role... personally I’m finding this difficult because without feeling any recognition for my attempts at support on the whole it’s ultimately making me feel uneasy and confused.... or is it the change and uncertainty doing that to me? ... On reflection not sure whether part of this is me feeling unsettled with the indecision or re-evaluation. Another part of me is wondering whether there’s a possibility of going into something else.... might be worth it, to do other stuff that I don’t get time to do.... Ahhhh well my friend I just wanted to off load and show why there has been none of my precious writing for the last 7 days... It ludicrous but even today I have to work on something I didn’t get time to do in the confines of my office..... However, I was determined to off load these muddled thoughts, hopefully going on to my next piece of work free from tension....

You’ll be pleased to know regardless of today’s events I will not be working tomorrow...I have made arrangements to take my family out to dinner and a film... so completely looking forward to that. Before I close just wanted to share with you I did something yesterday that’s even shocked me.... I had 10inches cut off my hair... it’s not short but it’s loads shorter then it was. I’m sure I will get use to it.

Ohhhh... One more thing, I was delighted this morning whilst researching an issue on Google earlier I came across my Blog ‘AngelJane’s World’ being described as “Most beautiful and most handsome in the world Blogs”..... Made me feel quite like a celebrity... (The link for confirmation! The link needs to be copied and pasted into your browser if you want to look.... not sure why I couldn't just copy the link) .....

http://209.85.229.132/search?q=cache:bwBRW5xxFPoJ:www.mahalo.com/most-beautiful-and-most-handsome-in-the-world+angeljanes+world&cd=82&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=uk

I will fly back soon with thoughts and news... Hope to continue along with the beauty theme. You all take care. Hugs from Angel xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment