Monday 8 February 2010

Are you listening to me...............

Just as there’s a beginning... there’s an end! For a few people this sentence will mean absolutely nothing, just as I’d imagine the most profound words on the wisest blogs would do....
I won't apologise for using this heart wrenching picture... It's simply to show two very sad individuals, there are many, many things in this life that really matter. Time and energy is wasted with their needless negativity. Hence the quote to just 'get over themselves'

The frustration is all consuming for me especially when you discover you’re on the receiving end of a nasty campaign... a campaign that deeply hurts feelings... When I Closed my eyes I felt suffocated by the darkness surrounding me as I reflected... thinking of those awful words expressed with profanities within a private conversation. The conversation was regarding 2 people who are steadfastly trying to disrespect me and my wonderful life... I have to say there’s nothing worse than stepping into a dark empty space, feeling overwhelmed with surmountable fuzzy confusion to learn you’re being ridiculed, laughed at and your joyful efforts are blatantly disrespected because you’re trying to make negative experiences into positives.

I wonder why anyone would do that... It doesn’t make sense to me, I know the two said people are both mothers... they’re people who’ve lived lives where the worst experiences have been felt ... my progressing sorrow is not that they continue to call and insult me... my gloom is because despite their own traumatic adventures they have not risen above it or learnt from past mistakes. It screams out loud and clear, they'll never heal if this is the path they continue to take... for me this is heartbreakingly sad as I still feel for the spirit that lies within one of them...

We live in a world where we realise we’re not going to be liked by everyone... but family, despite differences are supposed to be on your side. It feels really important right now to say this... I think it's about time maturity raised its head... I’ve said numerous times “Let’s agree to disagree and move on” I have... why haven’t you? I would also like to add.... considering what you think of me and my Blog... it’s simply amazing that you’re up to date with everything I ‘m writing....Hmm now let me think... what does one do if they don’t like something? It doesn’t take a genius to understand where you’re both coming from... My hope is this... now you know that I know, I’m sincerely hoping you take my well intentioned advice... “GET OVER YOURSELVES” ... It’s so boring *yawn*. It’s been a long time since we were all in the playground.... No one’s interested anymore, so for your own sakes grow up before your thoughts, ideas and behaviours have a negative impact on your children.

I think the two of you should learn to recognise how arrogant it is to judge other human beings when you’re far from perfect yourselves... Hurting others with your negative bullying behaviour is over. I have no interest in being associated with either of you but then again I will never disrespect you ... However, there is someone you’re both important too and they’re extremely important to me... I would urge you both to think about that. I would also say... rest easy in just knowing your special like everyone else... life is so short, one day we’ll all have left this planet and moved on... I predict when that day comes especially for one of you, your tears will fall forever just knowing you had the opportunity to be where you were needed and you refrained and to top it all off it was your own choice completely...

A long time ago I read that taking things personally stopped us from being effective so I’ve always tried to bear that in mind but in this instance I didn’t want to stand back (Again) and let things carry on. It's sad to say the only people you’re hurting apart from yourselves are the people you try to include in your bizarre conversations... but as you both know even that’s not possible now as communications between you have broken down... It's a strange old world!

My words are out... I've breathed in fresh air.... It's generated throughout my body and my soul is smiling... My writing is my healer and on this particular issue my healing is complete.

My warm wish for my 2 muted fans is... Thank you for listening... It's nice to know you're always there.... :) Whilst you're safely there please let me refer back to the beginning................................

It's the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment