Friday 23 September 2022

Destiny Calls...

 

The last sound I heard were my screams... ... ... ...

I've been waiting... sometimes you have to wait, watch, and believe. 

You made a promise, so now you must keep it.  

A sharp intake of breath made his body stiffen. Tilting his handsome head, he asked,

"Do I know you?"

"You do, I said, we met a thousand years ago and I told you, we'd meet again"

gazing into my eyes he moves closer...

I knew he loved my answer,  I had him. Yes. Hook, line and sinker. I allowed my arms to rest loosely by my side, I luxuriated in the silence and waited for my prize. 

Wetting his lips, his desire emanated.

There are moments in life when we take opportunities which present themselves. This was one of those moments... I loved that I knew what was happening. The alarming thing is he didn't know me, but I knew him. I'd know him anywhere. 

Destiny beckons.. and I am it's willing victim. An adventure's about to begin. I open my arms out wide to welcome him in.  

MJ Ewen

 

No comments:

Post a Comment