Thursday 15 December 2022

Forgiveness...



 
I will tell my story about what you did... it will emerge from a learned soul and penetrate even the coldest of hearts... you will see how your behaviour affected the innocent. It's my hope that you will understand and learn.

If you don't, it's because you don't want to. 

They think there are no consequences, but they live and die under false illusions. I smile, I know different, there are always consequences and the passage of time will make no difference.

If you do it, live it, and know it's wrong, then you will bear those consequences.

So for now I will write my learning, I'll speak my truth, and share all I know so that the unforgivable, and all of our stories will mount, and your understanding will continue. 

Whatever process you acquire, to learn, and understand when seeking out knowledge, or however you set your skills, values, and attitude... it must begin with a good heart, and for those of you who make the mistake of saying, but... I had a hard childhood, it happened to me, then my friend, you are the least excused, because you know more than most how it feels to be in that deep, dark, desperate hole...

If you read this and know you are guilty, then think and move forward in a way to work on yourself.  There's no excuse. The amount of information, the signposting to a better way, is visible in our invisible world. 

To those of you who ignore it all, and to those who walk through life not challenging the behaviour of those who are guilty,  you, are just as bad if not worse by allowing others to be harmed, it's not acceptable, and it's definitely not acceptable to turn a blind eye.

They say it takes a village to raise a child... well let me tell you this, I came from a large family,  they all turned a blind eye, Aunts, Uncles, Cousins, and unbelievably, Grandparents ... they all contributed to the neglect, the abuse, the lies, and the horrendous life we had to live before a neighbour intervened... You think children don't want to leave abusive Parents/family/carers... think again, my life started when I was taken. 

The stories, the messages, my thoughts will continue till I am no more... and my message to you out there, you who maybe suffering because of what you've been through... There is light, there is healing, sometimes there is no understanding but its not your fault, and you will learn to leave the blame where it belongs, even though right now you feel like you'll never be able to move on, trust me, you will.

Always remember that Forgiveness is for you, and helps you move on. In forgiving, it enables the bitterness to disappear from your life...   

MJ Ewen

No comments:

Post a Comment